Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am sooo over the Versa!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I got my first Versa after Thanksgiving, I had a problem with it staying connected to WiFi.  I called and got a replacement... now the stupid thing won't stay charged... I have to charge it EVERY morning, and last night it died in the middle of the night (it was charged fully yesterday morning). I've done everything I can to save the battery.  I'm not using any apps, I've turned off bluetooth, I'm using the clockface that's on when you get it.. NOTHING helps.  I'm beginning to think this is just a piece of junk.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, contact Customer Support about your problems.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Hi, contact Customer Support about your problems.

@sandracvrt looks like your device is DOA

Best Answer

I did... their answer was to sync my versa 6 times and then callback... so drain the battery that is already draining and has to be charged daily so they can tell me that it's a piece of junk.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DibaSr I wish I had never purchased this stupid thing... the Alta was way better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sandracvrt I completely agree. I bought it because my Blaze was dying and my old employer had a credit that was running out that day. I shoulda gone with my gut and bought the Apple Watch.

Best Answer

Hi! If you check out the Fitbit teams pinned post at the top, there is a bug in the latest update which is why the battery is draining so fast. I have had my versa for awhile and also had problems to begin with but after my replacement it has worked flawlessly and I used to charge my versa every 5 days. 

They wrote that they are trying their best to fix the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SmilingMaja well they have been less than helpful so far... I wish I had just stayed with the alta... NOT happy with this one at all.

Best Answer