Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't transfer music to my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't transfer music to my watch. I turned off Bluetooth both on my laptop and my LG V30 plus, make sure that Versa and laptop on the same WiFi network, click personal music on laptop and transfer music on Versa then nothing happened except looking for your watch. What should I do? I'm in China, it's that a reason?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Robbiezhao.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues transferring your music, I recommend taking a look at the Why can't I download music and podcasts to my Fitbit watch? help article and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am having the same trouble trying to transfer music to my fitbit versa, it keeps saying "Looking for your watch"  what do I need to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @Gaj15. Have you checked the link I provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at it and follow the instructions there.

See you around. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer