Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get any clocks to sync aside from the ones that fitbit makes :( Help!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get any clocks to sync aside from the ones that fitbit makes..and I think they are all garbage. Tried doing a factory reset and that didn't work. Up until yesterday I had not had an issue with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bunnski Phone model, OS, Versa firmware version and Fitbit mobile app version. Also, do you get any errors when trying to install them?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy S8, Oreo the new version of Versa firmware and yes I get an error that says, "Clock error. Go to the Fitbit mobile app and try another clock." I had been having issues with my calories and active minutes not syncing, so I did a factory reset yesterday. Still no dice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bunnski You  need to restore a proper, stable BT connection to receive notifications, sync and anything else. Try this:

1. Unpair (remove) Versa from your phone's bluetooth settings
  2. Uninstall the Fitbit mobile app
  3. Reboot your phone and install Fitbit mobile app. Do not pair in phone's Bluetooth settings
  4. Reboot your Versa by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes
  5. Login to Fitbit mobile app
  6. Grant all permissions and sync
  7. Go to Clockfaces in the Fitbit mobile app, pick one you like and try to install

The trick here is to not pair in phone Bluetooth settings but rather let the Fitbit mobile app do that.

Additional tips if sync issues persist: If you have Wifi set up, go to Fitbit mobile app and remove it, then sync your Versa. I noticed that it causes issues for me. If you have other Bluetooth devices paired with your phone, forget them. One of them might be causing issues. Also, make sure Always Connected and All day sync are enabled.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes