Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to listen music from my phone on my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am very disappointed that my Versa won’t play music like the Blaze. I don’t want to pay for another service when I already have music I like. I would still like the opportunity to stream from my phone. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Estadl, welcome aboard! You can download music that you have already stored on your PC to your Fitbit watch. To download playlists to your watch, you need a computer with a Wi-Fi connection and the free Fitbit desktop app. Choose between the following options:

*Windows 10 PC and the Fitbit app
*Mac or Windows 7/8 PC and the Fitbit Connect app

You can transfer music you purchased. Currently, you can’t transfer songs you downloaded through paid streaming services such as Apple Music and Microsoft Groove. But if you have a paid Deezer subscription, you can use the Deezer app User-added imageto download playlists to your watch. For more information, see How do I listen to Deezer playlists on my watch? If you live in the United States, you can also use the Pandora app User-added imageto download stations for offline listening. For more information, see How do I listen to Pandora stations on my Fitbit watch?

For further information about how to listen music on your Versa, take a look at this help article. 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer