Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I discovered after purchasing that I could not have 2 Charge HRs on a single acct,

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you have a Versa and Versa 2 on one acct?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Quoting from Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Quoting from Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

You can create 2 accounts on the same phone, but will have to switch back and forth between the two by logging in/out on the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SommerBrooke wrote:

You can create 2 accounts on the same phone, but will have to switch back and forth between the two by logging in/out on the app. 

Good point.  True, but having 2 separate accounts will not combine the data.  That is a valid solution for 2 different people, but not for one person.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, this was the answer I got from Fitbit regarding the HRs.  

I wanted a 2nd device that I could load podcasts on and just swap out when one needed charging.

I already own a Charge 2 as well as the two HRs and the Versa, so I'm not wanting to spend a ton more a a 5th device. 

The Versa was replaced several months ago for battery issues, so I think I'll hang tight and see how this one works out.

Best Answer
0 Votes