Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I factory reset my versa and the screen won't come back on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I turn the versa where the screen will come on

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

talk to customer service, they are incredibly helpful and did their best to solve the issue. ( I had a similar issue and they couldn't fix it, so under warranty, they are sending me a new versa.) Good luck!!

cheers, 

Abby 🙂

Best Answer

@Judithchrissy2 have you tried rebooting versa several times by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears? If this does not help, try hardware reset using 3 buttons:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons until Fitbit logo flashes (this may take up to 3 minutes)
  2. After Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Judithchrissy2, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for reaching out. Please confirm if the suggestions given by @Marrrmaduke and @abbyhardy. If that doesn't help we'll be more than glad to request a ticket for this issue. Also check these tips to make sure your Versa is charging properly.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes