Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received weekly report since September 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unfortunately, there is no weekly report since September 4, even if it is set.

2018-09-21_082319.jpg..

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Laszlo52, I hope you are doin' fine! Thanks for sharing that screenshot. Now, in order for you to get further assistance, I have escalated your case to our Support team so they can help you out better. So please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @Laszlo52, I hope you are doin' fine! Thanks for sharing that screenshot. Now, in order for you to get further assistance, I have escalated your case to our Support team so they can help you out better. So please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer

Thank you!

I keep an eye on my inbox.

Best Answer

You are more than welcome @Laszlo52! I will appreciate that you keep me updated! 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer

I was get letter from Tania D. and the Fitbit Team. My answer:

"After checking our system, we find out that the first time you synced this device was on September 17th. This is one of the reasons why you are not receiving weekly reports since the 4th of September."

No, because Charge 2 was in before of Versa, and I didn't get the report since September 4th.

"Also, please remember that you have to sync the Sunday before the report is sent out, if you don't sync that Sunday, you are not going to receive the report."

Every day I use sync.

"If you still haven't received on Tuesday the report, after checking your spam and junk folders, please let us know."

I always check my spam and junk folders.

Best Answer
0 Votes

2018-09-23_203330.jpg

Thank you for help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for posting that information @Laszlo52! Did you reply the e-mail that you received from Support, with the information that you just gave me? If you haven't, please let them know about these details so they can keep investigating this and better assist you. 😉 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. See 5. Message. "I was get letter from Tania D. and the Fitbit Team. My answer:" Already helped me, I got a weekly report. See above (6. Message).

Best Answer
0 Votes