Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to login to Pandora-Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Purchased a subscription for Pandora plus in order to listening to Pandora through my watch. When I go to login to Pandora through the app after the purchase it keeps circling back to upgrade now even after I try to login into the subscription I just purchased. I have a Fitbit versa and an iPhone 8 IOS. Please help! 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem but I have the google phone...its ridiculous as I have been spent around 3 hours trying to figure out why its not working...definitely NOT user friendly as I am pretty tech savy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yah same here worked on it for 2 hours and also tech savvy.. I hope someone can help us. I wonder if since it’s free for 30 days if that has something to do with it and after our first payment it will

let us log in. That’s kinda stupid if so...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed! I did the free trial and liked it so was willing to pay for the plan but now it wont even give me the offer to do that...it keeps saying check your mobile fitbit app and then it wont allow me to do anything once I am on it. Last thing I am going to try is to turn off the fitbit versa itself then turn my phone off and then try to restart it when I place it into the charger...I checked for updates and it doesn't need to be updated...I don't know what else to try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me know if that works... tried to log on again this morning still puts me right back on the screen to upgrade 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I just figured it out. So when you are on the page where it takes you for the free trial scrolled up and on the very bottom there’s a link that says retrieve your subscription click on that and then you’ll see the adds go away. Go back into Fitbit and then Pandora. For me it automatically loaded. I hope that works for you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes