Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've just connected my Fitbit Versa 2, hooray

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello community 😀

So what do I need to know about this lovely peice of technology that's going to make my life even more amazing than it already is 😆🤗 no offence of course 😅😃😊 Steve 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Brizzy89 and welcome to the Community.  The is one thing you can do first to help you familiarize yourself with you new Versa 2.  Tap on your profile avatar on your mobile app, then your Versa 2 tile.  Tap on that bright pink How To Use and browse through that.  Your Fitbit has the firmware from when it was manufactured.  You might not be able to download clock faces/apps or use certain apps until you get the updates you need.  This can take 24-48 hours.  Come back to the site if you ever need help with your device.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news.  You used to be able to store personal music and save playlists from certain streaming services.  Fitbit removed those features.  The boxes were already printed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @Brizzy89 - it is a good watch with few problems normally. One thing you should do is set up a watch Sleep schedule [Quiet modes in watch Settings] so that it doesn't wake you when you move at night and to stop notifications coming too.

Also find the Quick Settings, pull down once on the watch face and then again.There you will find 2 white bars to get access and also the music control functions builtin. A long button press may take you there and it can be configured to other functions in the watch Settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes