Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to love my Versa...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for 2 weeks, upgrading from a Charge 2 and a Charge before that. As you can see...I am a loyal Fitibit user. But it seems for every one thing I love about my Versa, there is another that I do not love. Updating is a nightmare, and can someone PLEASE tell me how to get calories to show in my workout instead of pace? I do an aerobic workout and have always had calories burned to along with time and HR. I don’t need nor want a pace after my workout. Please advise me how to change this setting, as I have done everything I can think to do!

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

I click on the basic workout to start and it shows me calories burned as I go, not pace. I'm not sure which "workout" selection you're using. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you use the exercise shortcuts, the settings do allow you to see the calories you burn. With the exercise shortcuts you can see your HR, calories, and time during certain workouts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you talking about when you are working out?  If so, customize the settings in your activity.  So tap on the settings gear after swiping to the exercise activity, then tap customize stats, you can then tap and select for top, middle and bottom what you want to see while working out.    Sometimes it resets so I check it before each workout.  

The calories burned do show up after the workout in the today app for the 3 most recent workouts.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, yes, I have done all that and thought it was fixed but today after class, I had the same view as before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. 

Had the same problem and found this in another thread. Worked for me 🙂

Fitbit help people I spoke to had no clue about what I was talking about also!!! At least one staff member somewhere knew what to do! 

Try this....hope it works for you too as was so fraustrating. 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap Exercise Shortcuts
  3. Swipe left on Weight exercise shortcut and remove it. 
  4. Log out of your Fitbit app.
  5. Force quit the app.
  6. Turn off the Bluetooth.
  7. Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  8. Turn on the Bluetooth.
  9. Log back into your Fitbit app.
  10. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  11. Re-add Weight shortcut by tapping the + icon and selecting it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestion...unfortunately today after my workout-it still shows pace. Yes, for all the other replies...I can look further down and it shows calories but in past Fitbit versions, calories, not pace were shown on the main page of the app and I wish Fitbit would fix this glitch.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

With my Versa...workout shows miles and pace, not needed info for my cardio workout.With my Versa...workout shows miles and pace, not needed info for my cardio workout.

With my Charge 2,same tyoe workout showed min, hr, and calories. Much needed info.With my Charge 2,same tyoe workout showed min, hr, and calories. Much needed info.

Best Answer

FC1EDAEF-652D-4D57-96B7-1B928FDB68B2.pngThe fix didn’t work for long. Gone back to miles and pace again for circuits. Got to be something to do with the Versa as Charge 2 didn’t have a problem. 

Fitbit help team are no help at all..... they just don’t get it!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just looked at mine too... It shows nothing for calories burned in the log.... My blaze and charge 2 always had the calories burned...Screenshot_20180528-140138.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

The ionic has the same problem.  Fitbit have known about this for ages and done nothing to correct it.  I was like you have the charge 2 and it recorded calories.  I then got the ionic and it wouldn't record them.  So I returned it and then got the versa hoping this issue would be resolved but it wasn't.  Unfortunately the versa had too many other issues that I have had to also return that.  I am.now back using the charge 2 . For me this should be one of the easiest things to fix as it works fine with the other older devices. 

Best Answer

This is so disheartening...because this watch isn’t cheap and I wanted to like it. Unfortunately, the dislikes are making it hard to justify the costs. My Charge is still working so I will be sending this Versa back. I went back and forth with Versa and Apple Watch, since I am an Apple user. Because I have always loved Fitbit in the past, I chose the Versa. Now I wish I had spent the extra and gotten the Apple.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the response from @fitbitsupport  received:

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you,  We have no specific timeframe to share on when this issue will be fixed. Rest assured that our team is currently investigating on this issue to ensure this does not continue to happen and can assure you that we’re working to get this fixed as soon as possible. For updates, you can check this Community discussion: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Weight-workout-is-logging-distance/m-p/2355333#M20076. Your continued patience is highly appreciated.

Best Answer

So ive been bangng on to Fitbit yet again as still not fixed and same old rubbish from Fitbit saying they are actively working on it when evidently they are more inclined to just push out new products with the same problem. It’s probably a very simple fix but they can’t be bothered and it’s been going on for over 12 months!! They are very responsive in Twitter so have a look at my comments with them on there - @timjrowe 

Best Answer
0 Votes