Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate heart-rate during tennis exercise-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my versa 2 for a while abs overall I like the functions. However I notice that when I am playing tennis and have the exercise option selected, the heart rate is very inaccurate - rarely shows a hr over 90, which I know is not true (I have checked it). I tried putting it in my non-dominate arm but with a 2 handed backhand that doesn’t seem to help much. The watch seems to sit in the right spot on my wrist and sometimes I see a suggestion to loosen it for more accurate readings , but if I do that it will flop around on my wrist and that seems like it would be worse. I have reset it but that doesn’t make any difference.Any suggestions? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @KarenKeet.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for trying to resolve them before contacting us.

If you have followed these tips to resolve heart-rate tracking issues without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes