Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompatible Issue, Should I Invest on Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys. i need some advise/opinion. Im a fitbit blaze user and im using Oppo F1s (which not listed as compatible device by fitbit). Currently there is few issue with my blaze & fitbit apps such:

• sync issue between phone & blaze (not sync at all or take more then 30 min to sync) - need to restart phone or blaze few times or reinstall fitbit apps again and again to solve the sync issue.
  • blaze didn't auto sync with the apps or blaze keep mention 'please check your apps /device'
  • gps lost or disconnected during exercise or runs (cause the data recorded inaccurate even no issue on the phone gps ) - need to restart blaze or apps and sync again to solve the issue.

so far i think the issue is more on the fitbit apps rather than the blaze itself (myb bcoz my phone was incompatible?). if i buy versa, do u think i'll face same issue or another big issue which i can't use most of the features??

if yes, myb i need to think twice to invest versa and myb a new phone Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Unfortunately I think Yes is the answer. If anything the newer trackers are a bit more fussy with what they synce to. If you are having problems with your Blaze I thing at the very least you will have problems with the Versa. If it was on the list then yes the Versa would work, but if ot is not? ......

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

yeah i think so Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was quite worried about this myself for the longest time. I had an alta hr and my phone is an lg phenonix 3. I buy go phones bc they arent insanely over priced and I can buy them outright so I was concerned my versa would not link up. I figured I would try and if it failed I would go buy a new phone. I got the special edition in gray, although the set up took a little effort and time everything has been fine! Now everyone isn't as lucky. Sometimes if I leave my phone behind they will not be synced when I come back so i turn the Bluetooth on and off on my phone and bam! I hope everuthing works out if all else fails go buy a lg phenolic 3. Its around $70. I'm so happy with my versa i am in love. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Big YES, you WILL faces lot of issues and finally give up at some point

Best Answer

I am very frustrated.  I just upgraded to a Versa and new Oppor11 to find out they aren't compatible.  To get them to sync I have to unpair then re-pair and quickly sinc straight away. As the connection doesn't hold I can't receive any notifications. 

Best Answer