Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect steps, distance and calories burned information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the FitbitSync app from step app GmbH to transfer data to Apple health. I have noticed since using the app my Fitbit data has been corrupted. For example on the 28th of December l did approximately 14k steps but when I synced to Apple health Fitbit is know showing 58k steps. This issue had happened every day since the 25th of December for steps, distance and calories burned. I do not know why a that suppose to transfer data is making changes to my Fitbit data. Is there a way I can correct the data in the Fitbit app or do I need to delete the days. Regards Terry 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TerryG64 - check that you don't also have phone connected as a device in the Fitbit App device page in addition to your Versa 3.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Space Racer,

you suggestion is logical and I have disconnected the phone. Unfortunately data since the 25th of December remains incorrect.

regards Terry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is becoming more and more random with its step count, updating etc. its all happened since the December app update so I’m hoping they are going to try to fix the bugs that have been created!

Best Answer
0 Votes