Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Versa 2 unisex?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am thinking of upgrading to Versa 2 and really like the rose gold with blue woven band but I am not sure if it is Unisex or not. I am warm skin toned man. Please help.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ksam550, welcome to the community.

Yes most definitely so, there are many colour combinations you can choose. Seeing as the bands are changeable the combinations are almost endless. I myself went for the silver/grey special edition Versa 2, but have changed the band to the charcoal leather one.

Is there anyway you can go to a store to have a look at the colour of the rose gold in person? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ksam550, welcome to the community.

Yes most definitely so, there are many colour combinations you can choose. Seeing as the bands are changeable the combinations are almost endless. I myself went for the silver/grey special edition Versa 2, but have changed the band to the charcoal leather one.

Is there anyway you can go to a store to have a look at the colour of the rose gold in person? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hello @ksam550  all the Fitbit styles are unisex. I think that is a nice looking color combination and can't see why it wouldn't look nice on you. You are the one who needs to be happy with whatever you put on your wrist and you can't go wrong with any of the stylish bands from Fitbit. It's going to be awesome!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer