Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have multiple devices in my Account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to add my charge 2 to my Fitbit account but only seem to have the option to replace my versa. Does fitbit not support multi device connection now as there used to be issues. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Gail, I can confirm that it is possible.  I have both a Versa and Charge 2 on the same active account.  The App even syncs both automatically each time I sign on or do a manual sync. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Gail, I can confirm that it is possible.  I have both a Versa and Charge 2 on the same active account.  The App even syncs both automatically each time I sign on or do a manual sync. 

Best Answer

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you let me know how this is done please. I only seem to be getting the option to replace the versa with the charge 2

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

UPDATE:

Thank you for your reply. Could you advise how to do this please as I only seem to have the option to replace the versa with the charge 2

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner is correct - you can have both on the same account. However if you are trying to do it on an Android phone at the moment it wont let you if thd app is up to date. I think I read somewhere that if you remove the smart watch, then add the tracker, then add the watch back, it will work. But I havent tried it that way. I still had an old app version on my tablet so added the tracker there (I was adding flex 2, but same principal). Once added it works fine. I hope you get it on there. Let me know if it works!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you. I'll try it on the PC. 😊👍

Best Answer

That should work, Gail.  I do mine on a computer, not a phone.  Until Nelly mentioned it, I didn't know about the Android phone problem.  Good Luck!

Best Answer
Managed it on an old phone with old software. Thanks for your help 😁👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you got it working!

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

From what I gather - is supposed to support multiple devices. Not from my experience. I have been switching between my Versa & C3 using a SG Note 9. Every time I install a new device the previous device is automatically deleted. TQ. 

@GailAng wrote:

I want to add my charge 2 to my Fitbit account but only seem to have the option to replace my versa. Does fitbit not support multi device connection now as there used to be issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dlff the app supports multiple devices on one account BUT ONLY ONE with the new OS, which covers Versa, Ionic and Charge 3. I would love to have Versa and Charge 3 on the same account but cant.

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Hello @GailAng and @Dlff, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @NellyG and @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@GailAng, I appreciate you have come back and let us know your issue has been resolved and you were able to set up your Charge 2 and your Versa on the same account with the help provided by @NellyG and @SunsetRunner.

@Dlff, please note that as mentioned by @NellyG, you can only set up 1 device with Fitbit OS in your account at this moment, that means that in your account you can only have 1 Versa/Ionic/Charge 3 with another device but not two of those at the same time. I understand how important this is for you, which is why I would like to suggest you to check @m_matson's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes