Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Fitbit Versa compatible with the new Samsung Galaxy S9+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit versa and am switching phones today from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ to the new S9+.  I don't see it on your compatibility list of phones, and don't know if it just hasn't been updated yet, since it's the newest phone or if it is truly not going to be compatible.  I also plan on giving my Fitbit Versa to my husband and replacing today with the Fitbit Versa Special Edition and before spending a lot of money on both another Fitbit Versa and the newest Samsung phone, I want to make sure they will work together.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the S9+ and it works fine with my Versa special edition. The only thing that doesn't work is Fitbit payments but that's because my bank in Canada isn't supported.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have the S9+ and it works fine with my Versa special edition. The only thing that doesn't work is Fitbit payments but that's because my bank in Canada isn't supported.

Best Answer

Thanks so much for your quick response.  That's awesome to hear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get my audio to connect with my s9.  I do get call and text notifications. Were you able to? If so, how?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Samsung S9, and it has been difficult to get it to sync with the Versa. I have tried everything, and nothing has worked long term. I have given up

Best Answer