Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible to have Gaeilge/Irish language on Fitbit Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was wondering is it possible to have the Fitbit watch and app in Irish? All the apps on my Samsung are in irish except for the Fitbit one. It claims that English is the only spoken language in Ireland as it does not give me the option of choosing my own native language.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @fearmór, welcome to the Community Forums. At this time it's not possible to have your Versa and Fitbit app in Irish language. Fitbit products are available in several languages based on the regions where we sell our products. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For more information about the languages you can use with Fitbit devices, see: How do I change my language on Fitbit?

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @fearmór, welcome to the Community Forums. At this time it's not possible to have your Versa and Fitbit app in Irish language. Fitbit products are available in several languages based on the regions where we sell our products. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For more information about the languages you can use with Fitbit devices, see: How do I change my language on Fitbit?

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes