Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Versa good watch for teens or is the Blaze a better fit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I am a young teenager and I purchased a Fitbit Charge about 2 years ago. It's great, I love it, and I still have it. I am very physically active and love sports, so I would like to purchase a new Fitbit smartwatch with my own money and my parents allow me to. I am trying to decide if the Versa is more than I need or if the Blaze is enough. I know a few people with the Fitbit Blaze and they like it, and I know no one with the Versa so I don't know what it looks like or how it works or issues with it other than from videos. I would greatly appreciate reviews and which one you think may be best for a young teenager.

Thank you,

SWAELY

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SWAELY I am a teenager as well and I had the Charge HR too Smiley LOL. Don't know much about the Blaze, my friend has one and I've seen it before but that's it. I bought my Versa and old Charge HR with my own money too but here's what you need to know. Money wise? The Versa is $40 more so if money is a big concern for you, maybe the Blaze. Now remember, the Blaze was released in 2016. That was 2 years ago, and that means 2 years of improvements for the Versa. It's better at tracking stuff and the display has improved. In my opinion, the Versa looks better and has better colour options. You can Google: Blaze vs. Versa Fitbit and there's a chart that comes up which you can compare (or at least it did for me).

Click Here to Vote for Fitbit Lock for Non-SE Versions!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SWAELY I am a teenager as well and I had the Charge HR too Smiley LOL. Don't know much about the Blaze, my friend has one and I've seen it before but that's it. I bought my Versa and old Charge HR with my own money too but here's what you need to know. Money wise? The Versa is $40 more so if money is a big concern for you, maybe the Blaze. Now remember, the Blaze was released in 2016. That was 2 years ago, and that means 2 years of improvements for the Versa. It's better at tracking stuff and the display has improved. In my opinion, the Versa looks better and has better colour options. You can Google: Blaze vs. Versa Fitbit and there's a chart that comes up which you can compare (or at least it did for me).

Click Here to Vote for Fitbit Lock for Non-SE Versions!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes