Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to access to the clock while using the exercise mode on the Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was using the exercise timer today to track my time on the elliptical.   I wanted to know the time, but did not know how to access the clock screen.  Is there  a way to access the clock screen while the exercising timer is on?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Assuming you mean the on-wrist Exercise App, no you cannot get out of it while exercising but you can see the time of day.  While you are exercising, it shows 3 rows on stats.  You have total control over what it shows, including time of day.  And one of those those rows can show several different stats.  After you choose your exercise, note the little arrow at bottom of screen.  Swipe up from there to see options specific to that exercise type.  One of them is "Show Stats" and lets you choose stats for top, middle, and bottom rows.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Assuming you mean the on-wrist Exercise App, no you cannot get out of it while exercising but you can see the time of day.  While you are exercising, it shows 3 rows on stats.  You have total control over what it shows, including time of day.  And one of those those rows can show several different stats.  After you choose your exercise, note the little arrow at bottom of screen.  Swipe up from there to see options specific to that exercise type.  One of them is "Show Stats" and lets you choose stats for top, middle, and bottom rows.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
I followed your instructions and could view both the exercise time and the time of day.  
Thanks for your help.
Best Answer