Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to increase the display brightness on my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to increase the display brightness? I am unable to see the display when outside in most light settings.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, the brightness is adjustable. Go to the settings app on the Versa and Brightness is the top of the list.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, the brightness is adjustable. Go to the settings app on the Versa and Brightness is the top of the list.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @eppie28 and @NellyG thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied your inquiry. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Incomplete answer. Turn the sleep mode off and you can then, and only then adjust the brightness???

Best Answer
  • Thank you for posting this, been going crazy for days
Best Answer
0 Votes

I rely on my charge 3 regularly on medical calls to check patients’ pulse rate  Many times, I am unable to see the info on screen, especially the “gray” fonts. I have adjusted the brightness as high as settings will allow. Is there anything else I can do to make the display brighter?

Thank you!

Best Answer