Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to keep the clock face visible at all times?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to keep the clock face visible at all times? I need to be able to see the time constantly sometimes using my watch to time things for 5 minutes. I can't constantly flick my wrist or tap the screen to get it to light up due to my hands being tied up with tasks. So is there a screen saver or a way to keep the time on my watch lit up continuously?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Smeewonderwoman That's gonna kill your battery, but I believe I remember seeing a 3rd party clockface in the Clockfaces Gallery of the Fitbit mobile app that basically keeps the screen on on very dim level. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name. Perhaps browse for it here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Smeewonderwoman That's gonna kill your battery, but I believe I remember seeing a 3rd party clockface in the Clockfaces Gallery of the Fitbit mobile app that basically keeps the screen on on very dim level. Unfortunately, I do not remember the name. Perhaps browse for it here.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Smeewonderwoman and @Marrrmaduke thanks for stopping by.

Regarding your inquiry, no, there isn't an option to leave your watch's display on at all times. I recommend taking a look at the Keep clock face/device screen on for longer or permanently request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I never would have ordered the fitbit if I knew I had to press a button to see the time.  I wear it in place of my watch and typically I have both hands doing something while I work or my hands are dirty while cooking and therefore I cannot press the button.  It is a real deal breaker for me.

Best Answer

I didnt realize the watch face didnt show permanently when being worn. So annoying it's not really a watch if you cant see the time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband’s was just stuck in “always showing” mode so I went to shut it down and noticed a setting on “displays” so I clicked on it and scrolled down some where I saw an “always on” toggle, so I clicked on it and now it turns off just like before. He has a Fitbit sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The FitBit sense has an always on mode, but I will warn from experience that using this mode over a long period of time will cause irreversible screen burn/ghosting on the display.

Best Answer

Hi all,  some watches and clock faces have an Always On option but this uses more battery.

The thing to check in Quick Settings is that the watch does not have sleep mode enabled and does have wrist wake enabled.

In Sleep mode you will need to press the button to see the display.

Also if you don't have wrist wake enabled you won't see the display when you look at the time.

Normally the time will show up on the display when you raise your arm to look at it, this mode uses the least battery.

Quick Settings, Versa 3 - swipe watch face to the  right, others pull down on watch once and again and tap the 2 white bars.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes