Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to receive notifications on my Versa 2 when phone is on DND?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For my job I can be called during the night. But I don´t want my house mates to wake up or want to wake up myself due to unnecessary notifications. Is there a way when your Phone is on do not disturb your fitbit versa would alert you for incoming calls?

Thnx in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Melanie456. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note when you turn on the do not disturb or driving mode setting on your phone, your Fitbit device receives notifications but won’t alert you. Swipe down from the top of the screen to see your notifications.

Nevertheless, if you have an Android phone, you can set your Fitbit device to always send you notifications:

1. Tap the Today tab your profile picture > Notifications.
  2. In the Vibration Settings section, turn on the Always Vibrate option.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Melanie456. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Please note when you turn on the do not disturb or driving mode setting on your phone, your Fitbit device receives notifications but won’t alert you. Swipe down from the top of the screen to see your notifications.

Nevertheless, if you have an Android phone, you can set your Fitbit device to always send you notifications:

1. Tap the Today tab your profile picture > Notifications.
  2. In the Vibration Settings section, turn on the Always Vibrate option.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes