Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to snooze Alexa reminders?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set reminders for myself a lot, such as to call someone, but when that time comes, I can't always do it. Usually, when I do reminders on my phone, I can hit snooze and it will remind again. I prefer getting reminders on my Versa, and see there is a save reminder option, but would I have to do that and reset the reminder just to snooze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@eljae, good to see you in the community.

Yes when you hit the save icon on the reminder it adds it as a notification (in the notifications screen that you access by swiping down). I've also noticed any reminder I ask Alexa to set also gets sent to all of my devices (as a notification) that have the Alexa app installed. In order for your Versa 2 to vibrate again you are correct, you would need to set the reminder up again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@eljae, good to see you in the community.

Yes when you hit the save icon on the reminder it adds it as a notification (in the notifications screen that you access by swiping down). I've also noticed any reminder I ask Alexa to set also gets sent to all of my devices (as a notification) that have the Alexa app installed. In order for your Versa 2 to vibrate again you are correct, you would need to set the reminder up again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes