Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Versa 2 and Samsung A71

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought an A71 and I seem to have glitches with my versa 2..Fit bit..Please allows A71 to be a compatible device. It's an amazing phone!!! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mandy29pillay, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with your concern, can you please elaborate on the issue you're experiencing with the Samsung Galaxy A71? In which way does it glitches with your Versa 2? Are you having connection difficulties or issues with the app?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you still having problems with compatibility with your A71?  I was thinking of purchasing that phone but don't want to if it won't work with my Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have s samsung a71 and a versa 2. I have spent a long time with on line help with fitbit with my syncing problem, only to be told my devices aren't compatible. To sync the versa, I have to shut it down n restart it. Its very annoying. I agree, its a great phone but the versa problem (and fact that it doesn't charge wirelessly) make it annoying. My daughter has same phone n versa 2 n she says she has no problems

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine keeps disconnecting. It's so frustrating. Only way to get it to sync is to uninstall app and hard boot Versa2 after reinstall. It's getting very frustrating doing it so often. 

Best Answer
0 Votes