Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Versa at Gym

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I’m Beyond frustrated. I took my versa off to have a shower. I know it water proof but done need body soap all over it. I forgot it in a locker I was renting. It’s gone. 

Heres what im wondering. Is this useless to someone else? Is it locked to me / my account? Or can someone just her factory reset and it’s theirs?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Well its useless unless they have a charger. But otherwise they can use it. They just need to set up an account

Please check the gyms lost and found. Maybe it was turned in. I sure hope so

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Or you might want to try to find it with some Bluetooth tracking app in case it fell done somewhere and nobody noticed. But honestly I wouldn't hold my breath.

Best Answer

Hi @Matclar, thanks for reaching out the Forums, sorry about what happened to your Versa. Robot Sad

Try following @WendyB and @Giampi71 suggestions. When a tracker is lost in a public place, it is very difficult to know, if the person that finds it is going to return it. If you don't find it, it's best to contact Customer Support  to report it and see the options that they can give you. I can give you a hand with that if you need it, please let me know the outcome of your case.

Good luck, I hope you can get it back! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer