Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all my history

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've lost all my data, anyone know how to get it back plz 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@GrahamWimbleton , excellent.  I am glad that resolved the issue for you.  As I said, in every instance I have heard of where the user thought their historical data was gone when they logged out, redownloaded the app, etc, it turned out that they had two accounts.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @Sunnysahota81 , I am pretty sure that your data is there, because as long as yiu have synced, your data is stored on the Fitbit servers.

Many people wrongly *think* that they have lost their data when in fact what happened was they logged in with a different email address, or even created a new account when logging out and trying to log back in again.

I would suggest logging out of your Fitbit app and closing it if you are logged in.  Then re-open yur Fitbit app and be sure to choose “log in” rather than “join Fitbit”.  

When yu log in, try to remember the email address you used when you first joined Fitbit.  That’s where all your data will be.

If this does not help, please post again with more detailed information about exactly what yu did and what happened.

I am sure we can get you seeing your data again.  Welcome to the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using same email account and tried to log out and log in with same account but still no luck. Its showing the exact date when I joined fit bit but there is no info there 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothng from previous days with information you previously synced?  Can you post a screenshot to help us see what might be going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked Fitbit.com yet @Sunnysahota81 . Your data is never stored in three ATP but on three Fitbit server,  and three only way to remove this data is by asking Fitbit support to do it.

I'm not sure what I'd up with your accounts but your Fitbit Community account was created on March 7, 2019 and your Fitbit account was created on March 14, 2019, does these dates sound correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this ever get resolved for you? I got a message on the app saying data base was being updated, this just hung, so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, resync'd my versa watch but now there is not historic data showing just the steps for today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @GrahamWimbleton , are you sure you logged in with the same email address associated with your original account?  In every instance of this that I know of it turned out that the user had clicked “join Fitbit” rather than “log in” and used a different email address.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, you got me to the root of the problem. I had two accounts, unbeknown to me! I was using the email address associated to the Fitbit scales. I have got the data back and now need to work on merging the two accounts!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GrahamWimbleton , excellent.  I am glad that resolved the issue for you.  As I said, in every instance I have heard of where the user thought their historical data was gone when they logged out, redownloaded the app, etc, it turned out that they had two accounts.

Best Answer

How do I know if I have two accounts?

Best Answer

@Honeybee43 did you loose your history? 

Did you get your fitbit in March of 2021? 

When you go to Fitbit.com does the data match the fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes