Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost clock face?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I switched my clock face, and can't seem to find where my previous one is "stored". It was one I had purchased. Where would I be able to find previous clock faces that I used? Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, unfortunately there is no place to store this. Sorry,

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, if you still know the name of the Clock Face you bought, it should be simple: Go to Clock Faces, press that and Click all Clock Faces and search for the Clock face you purchased. Might be that you have to reenter a code for that, but once purchased, it will be avalaible for you to reinstall. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, that would be a simple solution.  Is there not a place where it "stores" purchased, or previously used, items?  Seems a little strange that it does not.

Best Answer

No, unfortunately there is no place to store this. Sorry,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually managed to find a previous clock face that I had purchased that has now gone private, so it isn’t searchable.

If you paid for it via K Pay, and remember which email you used for your purchase, you can see a list of your previous purchases, which typically show/say the name of the watch/clock face. You may have to purchase it again, but it’s not a super big deal. 

Best Answer
0 Votes