Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low low levels of estimated oxygen variation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I’m wondering if anyone can help me gain some clarity around the estimated oxygen variation feature. I appreciate it’s not a diagnostic tool, I also understand that high variations are what are considered worth paying attention to. What isn’t very clear on researching is incredibly low levels (not variations). I noticed my green line is getting lower and lower, so while the variations are mostly good, the level is in quite a different place to usual. I’m just curious what this means. (It’s definitely not less stress 😂). 

6703A63A-3FCD-457A-8E0D-9D853F4E82FE.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Tee-   Your screenshot isn't a good indicator of what is going on right now.  I believe that the long, flat sections of the graph are places where your Fitbit couldn't collect data.  You might have had your wrist in a position where you didn't have good contact.  You can't draw any conclusions from this graph.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Yea, I’d figured that’s what the flat bits meant. I was more focused on how low the dips are, as they’re almost touching the bottom. Mine have been getting lower for weeks. Perhaps this wasn’t the best example shot. I just used the most recent one. Appreciate your answer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Yea, I’d figured that’s what the flat bits meant. I was more focused on how low the dips are, as they’re almost touching the bottom. Mine have been getting lower for weeks. Perhaps this wasn’t the best example shot. I just used the most recent one. Appreciate your answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes