Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a clock face, looking for someone who can make it real

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wish I could make it myself, but I heard programming is required to do so. So if anyone has the necessary skill, It’d be swell. 

I didn’t find any stat rich face that prioritize clean design. This watch face has weather, battery , heart rate , date&day as well as a progress bar of a stat of choice. 

06BF13C9-048D-4BE6-B330-A0337B8813D4.jpeg

626D3025-6F90-4E8B-90E4-6D6CA90E59E5.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @bigtwister , I'm no developer myself, but I do have a suggestion for a CF with what you call "clean design". It's called Minimal Style and you can find it if the Fibit clock Gallery. On top of the screen is the date, in the center the digital time and on the botom form left to right: HR - sterps - battery. The left and right ones are fixed, but by pressing on the steps you can scroll to all your valuable data. Besides that, every item is highly customizable regarding their color. It's only 8.6 kB and thus very battery friendly. My Versa 2 lasts with this CF on one charge 7 full days. Regards kuzibri and hope you like it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the suggestion. I am aware there are many other watch faces that looks like the one I suggested. Someone then are very attractive but with some quirks either lack stats or using spelt out words in stead of numbers..

I kind of just made one that suits my taste the best.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you go to fitface.xyz, you'll be able to create your clock face. You download the face in fitbit gallery. Create an account & design. No coding needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know if it's possible to add the bluetooth connectivity alert via fitface? I like that capability but wish there were more faces available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes