Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michrophone on Versa 2 is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

so the mic on my versa 2 does not pick up voice replies for whatsapp messages

Trying to get customer support has been most frustrating. 

First, the live chat agent tells me to reset my device by pressing the buttons on the left and right of the device. Um, there is only one button on the versa 2. Also, the chat keeps getting closed off before the issue is even resolved.

Try to email support and am notified that email support is no longer available. 

So finally i call the hotline. Except i never get to speak to an agent after 6 tries because the call gets cut off automatically.

Help?

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @samamok. Thanks for sharing your experience with our Support Team and for letting us know that the microphone of your Versa 2 is not working. 

I know how frustrating this could be and I noticed that you have already gotten help from our Support Team. If the issue persists. Please contact them again.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was your issue resolved? If so what was the resolution? My mic doesn’t work at all on mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine worked and then suddenly stopped working. Fitbit asked me to do
restart the device (press and hold the button on your device till you see
the Fitbit logo). Started work after that.
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @JDHawkins and @samamok. Thanks for sharing your michrophone inquiry @JDHawkins and for letting us know what you did @samamok

@JDHawkins, please follow the steps that our support team suggested to @samamok and let me know if they worked.

If the steps don't work the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry it took me so long to respond (messed up email settings) but, no this process made no difference.  I just read the steps above and tried but it made no difference.  The icon with the floating blue cloud that used to react to voice interaction doesn't respond at all.  The mic does not seem to be hearing or at least responding at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that you've tried the recommended troubleshooting steps @JDHawkins

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes