Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage discrepancies-Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm working on getting my mileage to track correctly. I've had my Versa Lite since February and it is connected to my Moto g7 Power which is updated to Android 9. It does not lose connection when I run anymore (that was an issue for a short while), I don't pass by tall buildings on my runs or go under ground, I don't lose cell connection, but my runs still fluctuate 1.5 miles or greater even though it's all tracked through my phone's gps (the images that show my route are exactly the same too). I run the same distance every day which should be at least a little more than 3 miles (3.25-3.5) but it tracks it as high as 3.9 miles down to 2.4. My Fitbit is not saying it's losing connection at all, my phone is not losing service at all, I start and end at the same places. In a live chat I spoke with Liza M about it and she gave me some trouble shooting tips that haven't done it and I spoke to Joel about it and he told me to turn my GPS off all together (bad advice). I'm confused as to why my phone knows it's more than 3 miles but my Fitbit is still saying so many different miles that don't make sense.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0