Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mileage rolled from yesterday into today.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.

I walked 6.56 miles yesterday and today I am at 1.64.  But my tracker and app show 8.2.  So it has combined Yesterdays mileage with today's count.

Has anyone experienced it and is there a way to correct it? I'm going to end up with like 15 miles today because of the error.

Steps are right.  Time active is right.  Calories seem right.  But the mileage is way off. 

I've tried turning off the Versa. I've restarted the phone, the app reinstalled.  Still 8.2. miles

I dont want to reset the watch and lose my setting and data.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TonieK1205. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the error you experienced with your mileage rolled from one day to another. Thank you for confirming that the rest of the stats are correct. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and would like to confirm if you continue experiencing this issue? 

Restarting your device turns it off and on without deleting any activity data and you can find the instructions in this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't experienced the issue again.

But I also make sure that (even though i do a 2 mile walk at 1130 pm) I
take a breather before midnight ... so that the exercise time doesn't
continue into the following day.

--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi @TonieK1205, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear that you haven't experienced the issue again. Thank you for sharing your example of best practice. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any troubles. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just encountered this issue yesterday. When the day reset at midnight, I was already at 5.8 miles so I ended the day at 11.66 when I usually end at about 5. When I click into my miles graph for the day, it says I actually did 5.95. It just reset for today and everything is now at 0 like it should be. Is there any way to fix yesterday's mileage so it shows what I actually did?

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. Mine still does it occasionally.... and I've even purchased a new tracker.... i think its simply a glitch with out a fix. 
Best Answer
0 Votes