Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing a week's amount of data from my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am missing a week of my information from my Versa.  I sync'ed every night for that week but they aren't showing up on my dashboard now.  This is the week starting Sept. 9 to the 14th.  I made more than 10000 steps two of these days.  The dash board is only showing Saturday (15) of this week.  How do I recover the missing data?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Let's go to the Fitbit app @rbmisc

Now tap on the picture if your Versa, on the next page it will tell you when the last sync occurred. May I ask how long ago was the last sync?

Have you checked your data at Fitbit.com?

Best Answer

@rbmisc Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your information isn't showing on your account. Adding to @Rich_Laue question, knowing the date it last synced as shown on your app will help us better understand this issue so please share this information whenever you can. Also have you manually logged any activities on your account? Could you share a screenshot of the activities area on your account? Have you recently logged out from the app? If that was the case check that you entered the correct email address when you logged back in. Try logging out from the app, restart your phone and then log back in.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes