Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing steps on Versa / No sleep log recorded.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So loved it until I walked 22000 + steps at 1155. 12am shows 5100 as my steps from previous day. Didn't track my sleep th at night either. Going to return. Reading too many issues already. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Chitasmom, I hope you're doing well, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Have you restarted your Versa and your phone already? How many times a day do you sync your watch? Please note that when you're syncing it's possible the app will show you less steps while the information is transferring to our servers, once the watch appears as connected (indicated by a green icon next to the watch picture) it will show the correct amount of steps and all the other data (including sleep). 

If this is not corrected, go to your online Dashboard and its sleep section and go back to the day where you synced the 22000+ steps and check if they are showing here. Sometimes it's possible the Fitbit app is not updating the information with the one in the servers. If the steps and sleep log is showing online, please try the following in the app:

• Force-quit the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, remember that if you're missing steps you can manually log an activity to add them. The same applies for your sleep log, you can manually log it from the sleep section of the online Dashboard, to the right you will be able to see the option to add it. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes