Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music control with Bluetooth headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Motorola Droid Z Force running Android 7.1.1, LG HBS910 bluetooth headphones, and a Fitbit Versa Special Edition.

I connected my Versa to my phone via Versa Classic, but I can't use music controls on my Versa with my LG headset connected to my phone via bluetooth. If I disconnect the headset

Please help, I'd really like to use the music controls feature, but don't want to get new headphones or use corded headphones.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @kb1086! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Versa and the Music Control feature. I appreciate the time and effort you have invested to solve this. 

First, double check if your phone is on the Supported devices listSometimes non compatible Android devices may meet all the requirements by the system allowing them to sync intermittently even when they are not listed. However, some features might not work or will not work all the time.

To make sure that your watch is working correctly, restart it. Also, you try the tips and tricks provided in the help article Why can't I control music on my phone with my Fitbit device?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How should the Versa be configured so that it can control music playing from the phone through
Bluetooth headphones? If the Versa (Classic) Bluetooth connection to my phone is active, I can't connect Bluetooth headphones to my phone. 

Best Answer