Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music cuts out on Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi is anyone else having issues with constant gaps in musing playback when using bluetooth earbuds? 

I have spoken customer services, a frustrating experience!  They state they are aware of the issue but won't give any time scale for a fix. Being able listen to musing on a run is a key feature for me. 

Anybody aware of any ideas how to resolve the issue? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

As you were told by our Support Team, we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We don't have an estimated time frame on when this will be solved.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Thanks for being a Fitbit customer! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i have been having the same issue. Tried two different earbuds and the same problem occurred. It looks like a software issue.

Hopefully they fix this soon.

Best Answer

I am absolutely having this issue, and the response from Fitbit seems to be "Yeah, we know about it, and we might get around to fixing it eventually. Maybe. In the meantime, enjoy not being able to use the expensive watch from us that you figured would work. Joke is on you!"

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wonder how many other people are having this problem. It was one of the main reasons for me to get the watch.
Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. It was a major reason for buying the Fitbit fir me. And it just doesn't work. I'm returning it and looking for a better product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I had read all this before buying one. The problem is irrelevant to Fitbit, they are not trying to fix it. The forums are riddled with threads going back to 2018. Support told me today they are working on it.

They aren’t 

the device is a worthless **ahem**

if you are reading this before buying one, don’t. 

Best Answer