Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Versa stopped turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its been hardly 6 months the device is dead now.

This is the 2nd fitbit device that died. The blaze died on 13/14 months, had no other options went for a new versa. Now this is also a piece of junk.

Day before yesterday night I observed the device with 0% charge, which shouldn't be. Usually it used to last for 4/5days. I charged it then by morning again I observed it had only 60% juice remaining, so topped it again.Then by evening yesterday observed it's dead again. When I try to charge again I don't see any indication of life, although it heats up to some extent.

Really pissed up with fitbit quality now, I opted it over i-watch, now I believe my decision was wrong, they can't be relied on.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Chinmaya It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa is not waking up, even though you have charged it. I totally understand how you feel and appreciate your feedback.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my Fitbit Alta was fully charged yesterday and ran out of battery within a couple hours.  Same thing today. Please help.  I've tried all the trouble shooting that normally is suggested. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI: I had similar issues with the Versa screen. I had to get a replacement due to a screen malfunction with regular use of the Versa. Well, now the replacement has had a screen malfunction, after only 3 months of use. I will now be on my 3rd Versa screen. Don't expect the replacements to solve the problem - I'm not very optimistic for my new screen replacement to actually work for more than a few months, after seeing 2 screens have the same issue. Not impressed at all with the quality of this product and won't be going with another Fitbit device again or recommending Versa to anyone. After this next screen malfunctions (which I am sure it will, from experience), I'm done with Fitbit and will not even bother asking for a replacement. Will be going with a Garmin or Apple Watch instead. If you are still covered under the warranty for a refund on your Versa, I would highly recommend requesting a refund vs. getting another Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes