Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Versa won't take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.... all of a sudden my Fitbit versa, limited edition stopped working. I bought it from singapore in dec 2108. It was working perfectly but just now, it heat up and nothing is showing on the screen. I tried everything but of no use. I put it in charge too. It's of no use. 

Kindly guide me how to fix it immediately.  As I am in habit of having my step count.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Regards 

Sobia

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SSohail, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa won't take a charge and it got hot. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Due to this, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have only had my fitbit versa 2 for 2 weeks and it wouldn't stay charged and now it wont charge at all. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jukeym, I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the charging issues that your Versa is experiencing, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if the battery issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes