Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit versa changed my steps for last week

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have a problem. I´ve made over 10 000 steps every day for last week and my watch suddenly started to show different numbers below the correct ones. How can I get the correct numbers back? Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Bezpalcova You mean Fibit mobile app is displaying different data? Could you take some screenshots and post here? Also, if you go to your Dashboard on the Fitbit.com, is the data correct there?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Bezpalcova You mean Fibit mobile app is displaying different data? Could you take some screenshots and post here? Also, if you go to your Dashboard on the Fitbit.com, is the data correct there?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Yes, the mobile app. I syncinged my mobile with my watch and suddenly all my data have changed. It´s very weird. On Thursday, that is the photo with 4,97km, I went 20 km long march. Until yesterday was everything on app all right, but yesterday in the evening everything changed.

Spoiler

Best Answer
0 Votes

And no on my dashboard are not the correct numbers. And if you look at the calories numebers, it is not definitely correct. 11 000 calories per day? That is not possible. If you know what to do, please tell me.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bezpalcova Can you go to www.fitbit.com, log in with your credentials there and take some screenshots of the steps and calories for the problematic days? Please post the pictures here so we can try to figure out where the problem lies.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Ok. Here are some screanshoots of the preblematic days. Problem are also the calories, because these numbers are impossible.On one of the pictures you can even see that through the run, there was more steps than in all day, that is really impossible. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bezpalcova Thank you for posting pics. I agree. Is this a new development? I mean do all your days look like this? Do you get proper numbers/stats now? I am wondering if this was a single occurrence - somehow data got corrupted during sync...

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes