Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 display is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display on my Versa 2 went blank this morning.  The Versa is still syncing with my Android phone and responding normally except the screen remains blank.  I worked with an online representative with no success.

My watch was purchased in November 2019 and is out of manufacturer's warranty.  I do have an extended additional warranty through the credit card I used to purchase the watch at Costco, but I do not see any means of getting service on your web site.  Please advise how I can use the extended warranty to get the watch repaired?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jernewm.

Thank you for the information provided and for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2.

I noticed that Customer Support has provided some instructions via email. For more information, please check your inbox.

I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your response does not address my question. I have an extended warranty on
my Versa 2 through my credit card used to purchase. How can I get it
repaired or do I have to replace it?

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Jernewm.

In order to get assistance, I would recommend updating the Customer Support in the same case you created previously. They will be happy to answer your questions and let you know how to proceed. In case you want to chat with us online or give us a call please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Surprisingly, but thankfully, the next day I tried fitbit again and the screen came back on.  So somehow it fixed itself.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Jernewm.

I'm glad to hear the screen of your Fitbit Versa 2 is working fine again. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly shortly after I posted that my display came back on, it died again and has not come back for a couple of days.  I tried the recommended steps, but nothing worked.

Fortunately I have an extended warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @Jernewm.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services.

If you ever need assistance, can get in touch with Customer Support here.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes