Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 doesn't work after getting wet.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else have a Fitbit Versa 2 that stopped working after getting wet? My first Versa 2 stopped working after getting wet, so they sent me a replacement. The replacement stopped working after getting wet so they had me send it back without sending me a replacement. Shipped out February 16 and they still do not have it (March 8, 2021), so I am without a Fitbit. My original one started working again, but battery needed to be charged twice a day. Until last night when I took a shower and it stopped working. It is supposed to be water resistant to 50 meters and getting wet in the shower kills it. Anyone else have a water resistant Fitbit stop working after getting it wet?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @dmabrito.

Thank you for the information provided.

The Fitbit Versa 2 is water-resistant to 50 meters like you mentioned, therefore it should work fine when getting wet.

I noticed that Customer Support is currently providing assistance to your case. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience and for your feedback.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes