Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 has a black and white fuzzy screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I selected a sceen for my Versa 2, but having it for an 1hr it gave my a black and screen that is fuzz. What can I do to fix it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Foxyfoxpurr.

Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. If after following their instructions you are still having the same issue, please let them know in order to get further assistance. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Foxyfoxpurr.

Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. If after following their instructions you are still having the same issue, please let them know in order to get further assistance. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
What exactly do I let them know. Please share with the things I should say and ask. Thanks for your advice. Please help me.....Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Foxyfoxpurr.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. You can tell our team the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 2 and the troubleshooting steps you've performed in order to get further assistance. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank u all for ur tips. Fitbit agent Mikee helped me recover my fitbit screen.  Once again thank u and Thank U MIKEE-Fitbit Agent

Best Answer

Thanks for the update, @Foxyfoxpurr.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Versa 2. Thank you for letting us know.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

I moved your last post to this thread because it is related to the topic.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank u and ur team of Fitbit Agents for the help and understanding my issue. I will check out the link to check out the wellness here on the Fitbit watch goals. Have a wonderful blessed night.A glad to be a Fitbit watch member family Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device
Best Answer