Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 no longer counts stairs accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

neither of my Fitbits are counting stairs for the last few days - I live in a 3 level home and of course am in the house -Instead of the usual 20+ flights I am getting 0 to 5.  I talked to a friend and her Fitbit is not counting stairs either - I have a Versa 2 and a charge 2

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Joey18, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Versa 2 since it stopped tracking stairs or floors. Please restart your Versa 2 as described in this help article. After this, check out this help page which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your floors.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Joey18, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Versa 2 since it stopped tracking stairs or floors. Please restart your Versa 2 as described in this help article. After this, check out this help page which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your floors.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer