Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 shows a green screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been with Fitbit from the beginning with the very first device. My Versa 2 isn't even 2 years old & I've been getting a green screen lately that has been intermittent. I contacted Fitbit via chat & basically got nowhere with the person I was chatting with. The past 3 days I've been getting a constant green screen, it won't reboot & I can't even use my device. This time I called customer service & the lady told me I would receive an email from someone. I never got that email & I'm back to square one. If I spend as much money as they charge for these devices then I expect it to not just stop working. So frustrated!! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Hillhd.

Thank you for the information provided and for the time you spent dealing with this situation.

According to our records Customer Support has been in touch with you recently. If you don't find their response please check your spam folder.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I have been emailing back & forth with "Customer Support" for several days now. All I'm getting is a scripted response with no email providing a discount code as promised. It's not in my spam folders or junk folders. Fitbit's "Customer Support" is a joke. I have a device that is completely defective & the best in offered is a discount, but they won't send it to me!! Worst "customer service" I've ever experienced. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response @Hillhd.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Customer Support has just sent out a new discount code. For more information, please check out your inbox.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer