Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa Special Edition is dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my wife a Versa special edition on 6/21/18, by 7/10/19 it was dead. It’s unbelievable that a smart watch at this price is only good for 364 days from purchase and not from activation. Anyone thinking of a smart watch would need to make the smart decision not to choose any Fitbit product. I had a Charge HR that lasted 15 months and was dumb enough to buy a Charge HR 2 because my company only offered health incentives for Fitbit products. Thankfully my company has listen to over half of their 2,200 employees and now offers multiple health tracking devices or smart watch as part of their incentives. My story is similar to many of my coworkers and others in this online community who feel they have been let down by these products and a device that, depending on where you live, you are charged to throw away. I will leave my Versa and Charge HR 2 on my desk to tell anyone who asks, not to buy these products and hope that Fitbit is permanently remove from our line of products approved for any health incentives. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Fozdone4good thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry about the battery issues that your Fitbit Versa experienced and I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under warranty.

I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

After this recent update, my Fitbit has been bricked.  Bluetooth doesn't work.  It wont connect to my PC or my phone.  My phone or PC doesn't find the bluetooth on the watch so pretty much I have a Fitbit BRICK.

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 months...pathetic.
Best Answer