Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t get my Fitbit to turn on at all. It’s been charging for at least 30mins, as recommended. I’ve done the factory reset too many times to count. I’ve followed all the advice pages Fitbit has to offer about reloading and resetting your Fitbit. 

I place it on the charging doc, it loads and tells me there’s 100% but as soon as I remove it from the doc it goes black and that’s the end of that. 

Waiting to hear back from Fitbit, but I’m worried this is an issue with the model. The other reviews on here aren’t promising. Please prove them wrong Fitbit!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Meganrees, welcome to our Fitbit forums! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa won't stay on or charged after you remove it from the charger. I totally understand how you feel about this. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they will reply to your email in order to follow up and assist you accordingly. We appreciate your patience and time with this.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @JuanJoFitbit 

Thanks for your reply - I appreciate you taking the time to have a look into this for me too.

I received a reply from Fitbit today, but unfortunately all they told me to do was to attempt a restart and a factory reset - something I had already flagged to them as having done, and attached a video to prove that I had done. Feels a bit like my original query wasn’t properly addressed or listened to! 

Any idea what my next steps are? Neither restart or reset are helping. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Fitbit won't turn on. It charged 100% and last synced saturday morning and then shut off. When I charge nothing appears on screen but fitbit gets hot. Tried hard and soft resets, nothing worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Other than an email saying to factory reset my Fitbit (which I said I had already done in my original troubleshoot) I’ve had no other contact from Fitbit. 

@KLLRWHLLVR let me know how you get on/if your problem is resolved! 

Best Answer
0 Votes