Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit Versa 2 and the Customer Service

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get the red light on the back of my Versa 2 to go off. What does this mean and what do I do?

Update: So my Versa 2 has an issue that it does not read my heart rate or provide information of my activity zones and the red light now will not turn off on the back of the Fitbit. I have been chatting with the representative their resolve was to send me a code for a 35% discount to get a new watch. I like to watch that I have wanted to replace it. It's on sale for $119 and when I go to use my 35% code it takes the discount off of the original price, $179, instead of taking the 35% off of the sale price of the $119, which means I saved $3. Unfortunately Fitbit is not willing to give me the 35% discount off of the sale price so I received a 35% discount for nothing. Because I have been with Fitbit for some time and unfortunately once this watch dies that's it for me I'm done. Very poor customer service to me for a defective product. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Nkenza. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Nkenza. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer