Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit Versa 2 and the Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Fitbit versa 2 screen show only many green points. I contacted Fitbit support for warranty, but they said I am not longer cover for warranty. 
I bought my watch 13 months ago. The warranty is only for 1 year. 
I am really disappointed with the quality of this watches. Just one year using it, and now I have to throw it to the garbage.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @salderca29. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit, how do I get the discount? How much is the discount for? Thank for your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes