Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 3 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Don't buy this product. Stopped working after 3 months, Zero service from the company. Money out the window.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I did this but product is under warranty and these char people won't answer unless you fill in your credit card info and pay them for a product under warranty!!! As I said, don't buy this lemon product. Waste of money. Zero customer support. I am willing to ship it out to Fitbit outfit at my expense and GIVE THEM THE WATCH so they can hang it on their wall ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@danyboy87  where did you get the contact information? There are scam places that are out there and they do ask for credit card information, which Fitbit will never ask. I've seen several people posting about this and they were not in contact with the legitimate company Fitbit. The numbers I posted are from this site, not from doing a search online. Try contacting them at the numbers or chat I posted above.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
  • Turned out, got a hold of a human being by phone and he , free of charge, helped me fix my problem and showed me how to rue-initiate it if it ever happens again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 3 has just stopped working, bought from fit bit as a birthday present. Told out had issues and would be given warranty options but nothing has come though. Tried ringing and the operator was just as useless. Very disappointed

Best Answer
0 Votes