Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Versa 3 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Watch turns off and on. Did factory reset and all Fitbit would say is it's not covered. I'm done. Switching to Garmin. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Leeizzy - your post is moved to the correct forum.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Leeizzy. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Versa 3 and our Support Team. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. @Guy_ Thanks for moving the post to the correct board. 

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Versa 3 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team. I've seen they are still helping you with this situation.

Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've replied and no is getting back to. I've asked if they can provide a small discount on a new device and never got a reply.I am a coach and usually refer clients to Fitbit for ease of use but as of late the cost of having to replace devices is not acceptable. I just switched to Garmin. ThanksLisa Irizarry
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

the problem is that my 6 th or 8th replacement Fitbit versa 3 keeps rebooting . Every one does and support just keep replacing it.

please understand that is an inherent issue with the versa 3 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Gjay666 - this can be an issue with the clock face you are using or the button being held a long time, it is not a normal issue otherwise with a Versa 3.

Please do 2 things, first change to a Fitbit clock face, and see if the rebooting stops.

You can also wear with the watch upside down.  You could use the SimpleClockPro-L clock face during this test otherwise you won't be able to see the time but it's not a full solution, just an aid.

See how that goes.

One of those may resolve the issue.

To be clear, rebooting is when the watch goes blank, then the logo appears and eventually a clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i will try this again but don’t hold out any hope whatsoever. 
I will respond to this message in a day or so.

thanks for replying but I fully expect that the continued reboots will continue and the versa 3 is only fit for a recycling centre 

Best Answer

@Gjay666 - thanks, sync the watch manually with the Fitbit App then there are 2 more things to try.

• Clear all notifications on the watch
  • Turn off phone Bluetooth

Then restart the watch. With the watch display on hold the watch button for 10 seconds till the display blanks or it vibrates, release and wait for the logo to appear and it to start.

I had a reboot every time I got a notification (due to a complicated html notification).

If you need to turn on the Bluetooth to sync make sure to restart the phone first and clear any notifications on the status bar before turning Bluetooth on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The versa three still reboots all the time.

the truth is that the rebooting has been ongoing since the software update that disabled the device a year or so ago 

mot seems to me that mo

mayt what I try or whoever I speak to can’t help

Best Answer
0 Votes